Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FINAL YEAR PROJECT

Right now im trying to understand properly the fundamental and the application of modelling a consolidation behaviour of soil by using Cam Clay Model in software ABAQUS 6.12 ..This is for my final year project since that im in the last year and will be grade soon .. INSYAALLAH..  it may look simple and easier rather than having tired working on laboratory for testing or others related. Actually the application of software is much tougher for me because it applied the varies components of soil mechanics which is really really really need some visualization and imagination to complete it.

Its like working on cartoon :) i hope i can do better. I want to score  in this last semester and this final year project is like my everything for me. Its my future. May succes will always be by my side.  AMIN